Saturday, December 22, 2007

40 Winks - Interludes

YO, So Thanks to the "40WinksFan" in the C-Box for dropping this, because otherwise I probably wouldn't have heard it for a while... It's a Free EP from their Site, they did in Collaboration with MC Manifest from Minneapolis I believe. Anyway, I just got the 3 Interludes from the EP here, the Zip file is only 4MB so just some Short Tracks, but it's new 40 Winks, and it's Hot so it deserves a Post no doubt... I really see these Two Fools goin places in the Future, the Production is too good to go unnoticed, and I hope that this Blog inparticular is helpin them too, I have only seen their Full Debut release on a Few Other Blogs, but all their other material I have ONLY Seen at this Spot, so I hope the word is gettin out on the Team... Either way, here's the Goods:



40 Winks - Interludes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Guess I'm the only one who digs these 40-Winks posts, but thanks for dropping this, Nawledge.

Anonymous said...

40 winks is the shit.