Monday, December 03, 2007

So, if your picky like I am. . .


You probably meticulously pick through instrumental albums or albums for instrumentals, and maybe save 1-4 out of every 15. With that being said, I posted an "ultimate beat list" basically it has all sorts of instrumental albums from canibus to jedi mind tricks to InI etc...

(I've been MIA for awhile because my comp had a harddrive failure, and I lost everything. Then a few days after that, my yahoo email account pw got changed (8 year old acct) which cannot be 'brute forced' inorder to get back. . . Sooo yeah, just been havin a few issues recently.)

Anyways, I salvaged this. - What is " this " you ask? " this " is a listing of several ( I think over 50 ) albums and single tracks that are instrumentals, some released, some unreleased, some good, some bad, and so-on. But anyways if you care about your instrumentals, and want to sort through some goodies - Check out this grab bag i'm talking about and posting, and also it's very beneficial that you have a rapidshare acct to use inorder to get them:


At the same time, I'm gonna get back into this whole thing and rip some more shit on the side to become more active since I know we have lots of loyal SB heads, and also big ups to everyone making postings and keepin it an active community, much appreciated.

Last but not least . . .

I've got a project inwhich i've been workin on for awhile with a friend/business partner/roommate, which is basically an " OPEN MIC " - for the internet...You can battle, cypher, chat, or listen live, in 100% real-time, 24hrs a day, 7days a week. Free Album and Instrumental Downloads on our forums, Cash Tournaments monthly, theres everyone from producers, to breakers, to graf writers, to emcee's, to dj's to hiphop heads on the site and I definitely feel it needs more exposure. So click this link and check it out. Doing several updates currently so things are only getting better and if you check it out regularly you'll see quite a few changes - Also theres different mc's throughout all times and days(midday or late night being the best). Regardless, it's some next level shit I think peeps should be a part of and know about so i'm spreadin the word any place I can.




Re-Ups



7 comments:

EricSepulveda said...

Mad props man.. Wish I could return the favor. Thanks a ton.

Andyman187 said...

Isn't This the Same List You Had Up Before? Didn't See Anything Different It...

Eric Spivak said...

ya it is sadly, i'm gonna zip together some stuff and start uping it later this week. But yeah it is the same list as before.

I promise!

Eric Nord said...

still great for those of us late to the party. thank you!!!!!!!!

icqpimp said...

espiv you mothafucka, you did it again (got erick onasis beat on repeat. I been lookin' for this beat for AGES)

Eric Spivak said...

icq, my yahoo account, is fucked, need someone who can crack that shit, or my yahoo/email of 8 years is gone forever, if ya know anyone who can do that kinda thing hit me up at www.myspace.com/espivmusic =(

Andrew said...

holy flying fuck.