Thursday, December 06, 2007

Emancipator. Leaf. Various... & Re-Ups/Requests.

This Emancipator album is some of the Hottest Shit I have heard in a while. Seriously. This kid is only 19, and his shit is Nice. Every Track is dope, they all have they're own Individual Feel and Emotion. Super Diverse shit is basically what I'm sayin. I Recommend this HIGHLY, I know that I'm going to have it on Heavy Repeat for awhile... Those of you that may have downloaded that Hydeout Productions Volume 2 Piece might recognize the cut "With Rainy Eyes" from it, It's Real Nice, some Summer Type Shit. Do NOT Sleep On This, Everybody should give it a Listen...

Let me Reiterate how DOPE this album is... GET IT. Everyone. I included a Pretty Hot "Shook Ones" Remix on there too.


Emancipator's Myspace

WORD... Hope everybody gets that. Now, it's on to Leaf... This Disc is entitled "Prophets Are Lost Data", but it's basically a B-Sides & Unreleased Tracks for his other album "Made Into Itself". This Disc is dope, alot Dustier & Grimier than Made Into Itself, alot of the Tracks have a completely different Sound, there are some Glitches & Cuts here & there, it's a CD-R and it's how I got it directly from the man Leaf himself (his real name is Steve Wick I believe). He's releasing a new album sometime in Late Winter/Spring called "Rooted From Within" that I'm Super Stoked for... It's going to be Dope. Alright, get down with this Shit, it's Nice.


Leaf - Prophets Are Lost Data

Leaf's Myspace

And here is that Hydeout Productions 2nd Collection... It's been posted all over and in the C-Box, but I thought I'd get it up for those that didn't get it... This piece is Extremely Nice.



Hydeout Productions - 2nd Collection
(Link Courtesy of HHB)

It seems like people were Really Feelin the Bayani Instro's in the C-Box, so I thought those deserved an actual Post... And then I got some Shit from this Fool Nocturn, the Producer for Semiotics, he has a Real Nice Sound, Dark & Jazzy... I'm gettin both of these links from Bossplayer's Page, so they're Rapidshare Links... Sorry about that for those of you that don't like Rapidshare...


Blue Scholars - Bayani Instrumentals

Alright, here's this Nocturn piece. This is dope, like I said, Super Jazzy & Dark. Shit's Nice...


Nocturn - Off The Record

Alright, now on to some Requests & Re-Ups... These are all albums that have been asked for in the last WHILE. I think I'm posting some Shit that was requested almost a Year Ago. Sorry about the Delay, haha... Alright, here we go:

NECRO... Some of his Finest Beats right here.


Necro - Brutality Pt.1 Instrumentals


Ill Bill - What's Wrong With Bill Instrumentals (Necro Production)

Here are the Compound 7 - Mr. Goodnite Instrumentals. Compound 7 = A-Plus & Aagee. A-Plus from Hiero/Souls Fame, and I don't know too much about Aagee, I assume he's from Oakland or some Shit. This album is alright, some Cool Shit.


Compound 7 (A-Plus & Aagee) - The Mr. Goodnite Instrumentals

I remember somebody requested this FOREVER ago... The Sound Merchants - Urban Soundscapes. This crew is out of Chicago, and I think they got some knowledge from the Molemen team because their Sound is really Similar, not as structured though, these guys sound a little more Loopish. This album is OK in my opinion, nothin too special... But I haven't seen it anywhere else, so thought I'd get it to y'all...


Sound Merchants - Urban Soundscapes

Here's this Fool Nick Tha 1da... I first found this guy on YouTube searchin for SP-1200 stuff (look him up for some Cool Shit). Then his album popped up over at HHB. This is their link, so go give Krooked some props, he's the one that upped it. He's nice with the Beatmakin', this album had a nice Upbeat Spanish type Feel to me, real smooth... Peep him up on the SP-303 Vid down bottom, He cooks up a Couple Nice Little Heater's on there.


Nick Tha 1da Presents - BossaBang!



WORD... Enjoy all this Shit Fam. Some Goods in this Batch. I gave Badongo a try as the File Host, let me know what you think. I was getting Sick of Zshare's Pop-Ups, Shit Sucks. So I'm thinkin that Badongo/Mediafire is the way because I can never get Sharebee to work for me anymore. Anyway, let me know if things are all good. PEACE.

17 comments:

EricSepulveda said...

Damn man.. NICE post. Really nice. I'm stoked on those Emancipator beats. That track "With Rainy Eyes" is off the hook. Thanks.

EricSepulveda said...

Oh yeah, thanks for putting everything on badongo.

gimme mo' said...

badongo is cool
thanx

Jay said...

much props for this post especially that Emancipator... shit is hot 1#

Anonymous said...

good work sir.

Seven Leaf said...

Oh damn. This is gonna fill up my "Unlistened To" list. Thanks, Nawl

djespionage said...

thx for another thorough post, nawledge...you're my source for new downtempo

FabianW said...

Emancipator seems to have the most hype, ill be checking that shiz out. Still downloading the rest.

tp said...

thanks for postin that emancipator

Illusion said...

This stuff is great...great background music or homework music...or for taking a night walk through the city. My friend got me the real CD for Christmas!

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed Emancipator

tee. ess. said...

hey man nice page. i just started a music blog and we have pretty similar taste. that emancipator album is dope. http://offbeet.blogspot.com

speedemon86 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ebyss said...

More more more Emancipator!

Great choons!

Recommends or posts of similar muchly appreciated.

Long live Strictly Beats!

Anonymous said...

can you repost nocturne please... the files are no longer available. THANK YOU. This post is great!

hehehehe said...

unban me u son of a bitch. thanks for all the downloads. keep 'em coming u bitch!!!! HAHAHA

Unknown said...

Can the Leaf - Prophets Are Lost Data album be re-uploaded pleaaaaaase?